Drilling and Completions Technician
- 5 Years experience (roughly)
- Well-EZ analysis, performance evaluation & tracking of D&C teams, compliation of data in simplistic form for reports, filling out required forms and aiding in completion of relevant documents, ultimately manage the D&C Management Systems.
- Drilling performance reports
- Completion performance reports
- Manage Wellez database
- Tracking NPT and other performance metrics
- Completing state related documents
- Maintaining operation schedules
- Updating schematics
- Performance lookbacks
- Filing data
- Pulling, formatting, and sending data
- Degree is ideal or raw knowledge from executing these responsibilities previously.
- Greater Pittsburgh Region
- 3/18/19 start date.
- 90% office, 10% field analysis if needed.
- M-F, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.