Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
Art der Anstellung: Permanent
Location: Germany, Bayern, München
Sektor: Embedded Software, R and D
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer m/w for a permanent role in Munich. Our client is a medium-sized electronics company with applications in IoT and Smart Home.
- Responsible for getting the company's hardware connected to the internet using the latest 6LoWPAN technology stack
- Developing Software in C and ensuring that the software runs on all devices on the market
- Analysing software and hardware functions to debug applications or the whole system
- Writing test cases for the software and embedded systems in collaboration with alpha testers
- Ensuring functionality and performance on very small devices (several hundred kilobytes)
- Strong background in embedded systems
- Very good command of C, other programming languages like C++, C#, Java or Python are an advantage
- Experience in micro controllers, ideally ARM Cortex M series
- Experience in or knowledge about electronics is a plus
- Passion for technologies such as IoT, CoAP, RasPi and others
- Fluent English as English is the company language
You want to develop software that will run on devices worldwide within just a couple of weeks and enjoy debugging? Then apply today to email@example.com. Please give your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectation for Munich. Mrs Sina Hess will answer any questions you may have about the role (0621 39999022).
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.