Interior Design Manager - SHIPBUILDING
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Interior Design Leader/ Manager to join one of Germany's leading Ship builders.
As the successful Interior Design Leader/ Manager you will be responsible for leading the Interior design Department.
Your 3 main responsibilities will include, Managing and coordinating the interior designers, Managing and coordinating the project managers and finally Managing and coordinating the Interior carpenters / joiners.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- German is beneficial
- Engineering background
- Experience managing an interiors team
- From an Interior/ Accomodation Design background
- Experience dealing with client representatives
- Contract handling/ management experience
- Good knowledge of the interior design project life cycle
- Shipbuilding background (essential!)
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our London office