Software Engineer - Backend and IoT
Art der Anstellung: Permanent
Location: Germany, Bayern, München
Sektor: Project / Programme Management, R and D
This vacancy has now expired.
To strengthen our customer's team we are looking for a Software Engineer to start as soon as possible.
The daily business will involve:
- Building a highly available and scalable IoT platform, capable of connecting millions of embedded devices using Spring Boot and Grails 3
- Operating multiple services using containerization technologies, leveraging the latest AWS services, and deploying new versions into production multiple times a day
- Collaborating on concepts for new product features with colleagues from other teams, presenting the concepts to stakeholders within the company and finally bringing them to life using e.g. RESTful APIs and Angular-based frontends
- Professional development experience with a JVM-based language
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of the company and help to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.