- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Design and develop project schedule for EPC and TAR- projects.
- lnteract with project team and task managers to define scope of werk to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with site in-charge and field engineers.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Prepare and maintain information as base for Claim Management.
- Graduated engineer in suitable discipline, experience of several years beneficial
- Excellent software skills and knowledge of relevant tools: Primavera P6 plus MS Project
- Knowledge of scheduling tools such as Milestone Trend Analyses, S-Curves
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of further foreign languages beneficial.
- Experience in scheduling (EPC and/or TAR- projects beneficial); if possible in
- combination with on-site experience (ideally in Steel industry or similar like cement plants, fossil power plants) and / or experience abroad
- Readiness to undertake long-term assignments on site (national / international)
- Experience in large industrial projects
- Willingness to travel worldwide;
- Cultural competence
- Good communication skills
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.