UX Designer (m/f)
Art der Anstellung: Permanent
Location: Germany, Bayern, München
Sektor: Technology, Internet of Thing (IoT) and M2M, R and D
Spencer Ogden is looking for a creative User Experience Designer m/w for a permanent role in Munich.
- Creation and test of digital products, prototypes and services based on Sketch
- User research and market analysis
- Assist in improving the app's value to the customer
- Integrate new features to the live product
- Improve design through release and beyond
- Deliver input for the app strategy and roadmap
- University degree in (industrial) design or similar
- Proven experience in app development, ideally (co) created an app that is still used or even well-known
- Very good knowledge of Sketch (inclusive plugins)
- Passionate about user experience and a good understanding of user needs and behaviour
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Very good English skills (German is not mandatory)
You are passionate about the IoT and smart home technologies? Please apply with your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your possible starting date and your salary expection, too. Sina Hess is happy to answer any questions you might have concerning the role (0621 39999022).
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.